Agencies and Prime Contractors are welcome to post bidding opportunities/requests for subs/suppliers by completing the listing below.
San Diego, Orange, Imperial PTAC can only provide a list of contractors/subcontractors/suppliers to program sponsors. If you are not a program sponsor, your bidding opportunity will be posted to our Directory of Bids only. Unfortunately, due to limited resources, we cannot provide letters confirming when you submitted your opportunity and/or edit the opportunity extensively, we will only change the bid date. If you need to change the due date please email firstname.lastname@example.org include project title and the new due date.
Horizontal directional drilling and on-site fusing services.
Sweetwater Authority (Authority) is seeking a consultant for on-call Communications Consulting Services not to exceed $50,000 in the fiscal year (FY) 2021-22
Burtech Pipeline, Inc. is requesting proposals from all subcontractors and suppliers for this project. This is a Prevailing Wage Project and with Mandatory SLBE/ELBE subcontractor participation. The scope of work is as follows: Construction of the Harbor Drive Trunk Sewer Replacement Project consists of replacement of 1,044.93 LF of existing 12 inch ESVCP with 18 inch PVC Sewer Main, 279.18 LF of 12 inch ESPVC with 20 inch PVC under BNSF and MTS Right-of-Way using trenchless methods, 3,175.67 LF of 15 inch Techite Pipe with 30 inch FPVC inside a 54-inch steel casing using trenchless methods and all other work and appurtenances.
This project consists of replacement of the Federal Building roof (Federal Building aka Comicon-Building). This project will tearoff all existing roofing and insulation to the wooden deck, replace any or all rotted wood, install new covering and base flashing at walls, curb, and penetrations.
Prevailing Wages apply. All contractors and subcontractors submitting bids will be required to have registered in advance with the DIR and provide DIR Registration number along with proof of any certification of diverse contractor (SLBE, ELBE, WBE, MBE, etc).
Contract duration = 150 calendar days , Estimated Bid Value - $1,140,000.00
East West Building Solutions (EWBSI) is requesting subcontractor/vendor pricing for the following trades: Demolition, Roofing, Insulation, Sheet Metal, Framing
This project has SLBE-ELBE subcontractor participation percentages: SLBE participation 0.9%, ELBE participation 2.8%, Total mandatory participation 3.7%
EWBSI makes good faith effort to meet such goals. Plans and specs are available at no cost to interested firms and can be accessed thru this SmartBid link. If you have problems with accessing, please email email@example.com. Assistance is available for SLBE-ELBE subcontractors in obtaining necessary equipment, supplies, or materials. Assistance is available for SLBE-ELBE firms in obtaining bonding, lines of credit or insurance.