Agency Contracting Opportunities
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Sweetwater Authority (Authority) is seeking a consultant for on-call Communications Consulting Services not to exceed $50,000 in the fiscal year (FY) 2021-22. The selected consultant would work directly with the Public Affairs Manager, but may work with the General Manager on special projects.
Letter Proposals must be delivered electronically, via the Authority’s secure file transfer system NO LATER THAN 5:00 p.m. PST on February 1, 2022. Refer to LETTER FOR PROPOSAL REQUEST for full details and instructions.
This Request for Quote (RFQ) is issued to cover the cost to Sweetwater Authority for traffic control plans and permits, flaggers, and rental of equipment for scheduled, unscheduled, and emergency traffic control services. The Authority is seeking contract pricing for services described herein on a time and materials basis not to exceed $135,000 within the contract period. The successful Bidder shall provide all labor, supervision, materials, tools, equipment, insurance, and incidentals necessary to complete the desired service as requested by Authority staff. Please refer to the RFQ for full details and requirements.
All questions concerning the Pre-Proposal Conference, bid specification or scope of work must be submitted in writing either by mail, facsimile, or e-mail, and received no later than 2:30 P.M. on January 11, 2022.
Bids must be received by 2:30 P.M. on February 1, 2022, at which time the bids will be opened. Results will be posted at www.sweetwater.org under Bid Opportunity & Results.
Responses must be mailed to:
744 F Street
Chula Vista, CA 91910
Attn: Purchasing/Bid # S2022-01
Please refer to the RFQ for full details and requirements.
DESIRED SERVICE: This Request for Quotations (RFQ) is issued to cover the cost to Sweetwater Authority for design and construction of five (5) new EV spaces and one (1) new DC Fast Charger at the Perdue Treatment Plant located at 100 Lakeview Avenue, Spring Valley, CA 91977.
SCOPE OF WORK: The successful contractor shall provide all design, permitting, construction, materials, tools, equipment, insurance, and incidentals necessary to complete the desired service. Please refer to RFQ for full details and requirements.
This work entails:
• Provide professional electrical and structural Project Engineering design and city submission that
meets SDG&E EV Standards attached to this RFQ.
• Add appropriately sized breakers at existing Motor Control Center (MCC). Add appropriately sized
transformer and panelboard at exterior brick wall of chemicals building.
• Saw cut, trench, add conduit and wire to new EV chargers located at NE side of the chemicals
• Provide and install five (5) Charge Point CPF50-L18 pedestal mount EV chargers for fleet vehicles.
• 5 year of commercial cloud.
• 5 year of assure (maintenance and management?).
• Saw cut, trench, add conduit and wire to new DCFC charger located at South side of the chemicals building.
• Provide and install one (1) Charge Point CPE250-L18 pedestal mount DCFC chargers for fleet vehicles. Includes:
• 5 year of commercial cloud.
• 5 year of assure (maintenance and management?)
• Patch back all concrete and asphalt. Stripe and add wheel stops at new EV stalls.
• Contractor shall be responsible for safety management and shall enforce all safety requirements of the Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) and other required safety regulations as necessary to provide a safe environment for workers.
• Contractor is responsible for all site cleanup disturbed by construction, including any pavement patch needed to match existing pavement.
• The Authority observes the following holidays so the site will not be available on these days:
New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day
• Materials furnished and work performed shall be subject to inspection by Authority’s authorized agents at the Authority’s expense. If such inspection reveals non-compliance with the requirements of this contract, the Contractor shall bear the cost of necessary corrective measures and the cost of subsequent inspecting.
• The inspection of the work shall not relieve the Contractor of the obligations under the contract. Even though equipment, materials, or work required under the contract have been inspected, accepted, and estimated for payment, the Contractor shall replace or repair such equipment, materials, or work found to be defective or otherwise not to comply with the requirements of the contract.
Please refer to RFQ for full details and requirements.
Request for Quotation is issued to cover the cost to Sweetwater Authority for the rental of portable restrooms with weekly service to be provided for multiple locations. These restrooms will be for both company and public use.
SCOPE OF WORK:
Provide all labor, materials, equipment, licenses, graffiti removal, and insurance necessary for the rental and service of portable restrooms. The Authority currently has one owned unit that is mounted on a utility trailer, service provider will be required to provide once per week pumping, janitorial, supply stocking service(s), and option for weekly disinfection of the unit.
The rental portable restrooms shall be tan in color with positive aesthetic interior/exterior conditions. There shall be no advertisements or labels in the public view.
Containment Pans will be provided for the freestanding units, with cost included in the monthly rental cost.
Warranty requirements shall be part of the service package for all rental units. Rental units are expected to be kept in good working orders and repairs or replacement of units will be at the expense of the provider and must be performed in a timely manner.
The service provider is to coincide with Sweetwater Authority’s work and schedules to establish a service day and time for each unit. The Authority reserves the right to request a change in service days due to weather and road conditions. When possible, the Authority will attempt to notify the provider 24 hours in advance if a change in service day is required. No charges will be allowed for changes to service day due to weather or road conditions. Service Provider may charge if an extra service is requested.
Handicap units are to be ADA Compliant.
Quantities listed may be increased or decreased to meet the requirements of the Sweetwater Authority during the period specified. A minimum quantity is not guaranteed.
Rental restrooms will be standard units and the quoted cost should include once per week service, a containment pan, (911) combination lock, delivery and pickup, hand sanitizer dispensers with the restroom, and the option to request a weekly disinfection.
Please refer to RFQ for full details and requirements.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Southwestern Community College District of San Diego County, California, acting by and through its Governing Board, hereinafter referred to as the “DISTRICT” will receive up to, but no later than, February 15, 2022, accessible via https://www.crispplanroom.com/ prequalification documents for the Student Union Construction Project at Southwestern College Chula Vista Campus.
The Prequalification submittals will apply only to the specific project listed above and shall be addressed to the District’s Project Construction Manager, (Balfour Beatty), and sent via email with the subject line “SWC Student Union Prequal #2122-3015Z” to:
Kristen Tuerk firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attn: Kristen Tuerk
13520 Evening Creek Drive North, Suite 270
San Diego, CA 92128
Each firm must conform and be responsible to the prequalification documents which are available for viewing or download at no cost by visiting: https://www.crispplanroom.com/ . Obtaining copies of the prequalification documents is the responsibility of each firm.
Please forward any questions to: Balfour Beatty, email@example.com
The San Diego County Regional Airport Authority (“Authority”) seeks statements of qualifications (“SOQ”) from firms or individuals to provide on-call public art handling, relocation, fabrication, and installation services primarily related to the Authority Capital Improvement Program and Airport Development Program at San Diego International Airport. Services might include, but are not limited to: packing, crating, and storing of artwork; transportation of artwork; installation and deinstallation of artwork, including those of monumental scale; design, fabrication of custom attachments or structural support methods to facilitate artwork installation; permitting and consultation and cooperation with Authority, Design Builder team members, commissioned artists, and other stakeholders as designated by the Authority.
Pre-Submittal Conference: (Attendance is not mandatory). This conference will be broadcast via online meeting at 9:00 a.m. on January 27, 2022 at zoom.us/join, Meeting ID: 854 9876 8012, Password: 565116 or direct link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85498768012?pwd=dnFlWStmTnNVSEJHT2p0YS90M2pYQT09.
SOQ Due Date and Time: 2:00 p.m. on February 23, 2022.
You must be a registered Vendor on the Authority’s website to view this opportunity and receive Addenda notices. Vendor registration link: www.san.org/business
During the Vendor registration process you will be asked to select a Business Category. The primary Business Category for this opportunity is: 238000 Specialty Trade Contractors
238190 Other Foundation, Structure, and Building Exterior Contractors
238210 Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
238390 Other Building Finishing Contractors
238990 All Other Specialty Trade Contractors